Unfortunately we are not able to provide any form of medical advice either on this website, over the phone or via email messages.
We advise you to complete your own research or consult with health practitioner prior to purchase. Be careful when researching online and always look for trusted sources of information.
Websites you can find useful:
- Information about medical conditions: https://www.nhs.uk/pages/home.aspx
- Find a herbalist: http://www.nimh.org.uk/find-a-herbalist
- Check for interaction between drugs and supplements: https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php
- In-depth information about herbs: https://www.herbwisdom.com/
- In-depth information about supplements: https://examine.com/
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet.
Information on this website is based on research from studies, books, articles and our suppliers. Statements in this website do not imply that products have any medicinal properties or use and should not be considered as medical advice.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness, disease or disability. For diagnosis or treatment please consult your Doctor.
If you are pregnant or planning pregnancy, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before using any food supplements.
As with all food, food supplements may cause allergic reaction or adverse effects. Not all allergic reactions will occur the first time you use the supplement, but if you notice signs and symptoms of an allergy, stop using the supplement and consult your Doctor.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.